Models like the FC-170, Scrambler & Comanche were Jeep trucks that got the job done in the past. The last time a new Jeep pickup graced the roads of Central New Jersey was in 1992. Almost 20 years later, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator changes that!
In fact, the all-new Jeep Gladiator make you change your opinion on what to look for in a pickup truck. That’s because it combines Trail Rated capability with advanced features and Jeep’s legendary design. Not to mention that the following models will be available:
- Jeep Gladiator Sport
- Jeep Gladiator Overland
- Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
With that being said, let’s take a look at all of the details for the 2020 Gladiator.
Capable On & Off the Road
Under the hood of every 2020 Jeep Gladiator coming to our Union County NJ dealership location will be the 3.6L Pentastar V6 that’s able to produce 285 hp & 260 lb/ft of torque. Because of this engine and how this truck is built, you can carry payloads as large as 1,600 lbs in the bed and tow cargo as heavy as 7,650 lbs such as boats, trailers & off-road vehicles.
You can take the Gladiator anywhere to do activities like a day at the beach or camping thanks to the Jeep Command-Trac & Jeep Rock-Trac 4×4 system onboard, depending on the model you choose. Not to mention the up to 30” of water fording that you can do to take on any terrain.
The suspension of the Jeep Gladiator is specially tuned to do the most extreme of off-road driving while handling the day-to-day commute around town & on highways like Route 1, the NJ Turnpike & Garden State Parkway. Other performance features offered on this truck for a smooth ride anywhere include:
- 3rd-generation Dana 44 axles
- Tru-Lock electric front/rear-axle lockers
- Trac-Lok limited-slip differential
- Segment-exclusive electronic sway-bar disconnect
- 33” off-road tires
Amazing Upgrades Aplenty
There will be a load of features to pick from when shopping for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator at our dealership serving Springfield NJ. For starters, available amenities like a remote start system, dual-zone automatic temperature control & heated front seats make this truck feel comfortable all year around.
If you’re a music lover, both the 8-speaker stereo & 9-speaker Alpine premium audio system will do the trick. That’s because it gives you amazing sound quality through the Uconnect infotainment system, which offers the following features:
- 3 screen sizes (5”, 7” & 8.4”)
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Bluetooth hands-free calling & removable speaker
- Multiple places to plug in: 2 USB ports, 2 USB-C ports & a 115-volt power outlet
- Navigation system with SiriusXM Traffic & Travel Link
In total, there are more than 80 safety & security features available for the new Gladiator. Here are a few of the key ones:
- Rear backup camera with dynamic gridlines & rear park assist to help you parallel park & back out of parking spots or driveways
- SiriusXM Guardian offering services including SOS Call, Roadside Assistance Call & Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Forward-facing off-road camera to show obstacles you can’t normally see on the trail
- Blind spot monitoring to alert you when there’s a vehicle in your blind spot on either side
- Adaptive cruise control to maintain a set distance between your Jeep & the car in front of you
- Forward collision warning to let you know when you’re approaching the car in front of you too quickly
A Legendary Look
As you can see, the Gladiator resembles the Wrangler in a few ways. Between the keystone-shaped grille, round headlamps & square tail lamps, you’ll enjoy the Americana look of a Jeep in a pickup truck form along with a fold-down windshield that’s optimal for driving off road.
There will also be 4 top choices for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator models coming to our Summit NJ dealership location. In fact, you can enjoy the only truly open-air pickup truck experience for some extra light or a nice view of the night sky thanks to these options:
- Sunrider folding soft top with sunroof feature
- Premium Sunrider soft top
- Body-colored 3-piece hardtop
- Freedom Top 3-piece modular hardtop with rear defroster, sliding rear window & Freedom Panel storage bag
Additionally, our Jeep parts center will have more than 200 Mopar accessories especially made for the Gladiator ranging from accessories to give your truck a unique appearance to those designed to let you take the most advantage of your off-roading experience. Contact Salerno Duane Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram today to learn even more about the all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator!