New 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
$499 Lease for 36 months
Only 1st Month Payment Due at Signing!
When financed through Chrysler Capital. Not all buyers will qualify. Some restrictions apply. See dealer for details. Must take retail delivery by 01/31/2019.
Buy or Lease a 2019 Chrysler Pacifica in Summit NJ
Come down to our Union County dealership location, test drive it and take advantage of our current 2019 Chrysler Pacifica lease deals and finance specials in NJ! We’ll have regularly updated offers that range from 0 down and bonus cash to low APR financing and reduced monthly leasing rates.
There are 6 trims to choose from for the new Chrysler Pacifica and they are:
- Pacifica L
- Pacifica LX
- Pacifica Touring
- Pacifica Touring L
- Pacifica Touring L Plus
- Pacifica Limited
No matter which Pacifica you pick, you’ll find innovation inside & out. This vehicle offers nearly 40 minivan firsts including:
- 2nd-row Stow ‘n Go seats with Easy Tilt when a child seat is installed
- USB ports in back of front seat & a video USB port
- Hands-free power sliding doors & foot activated power liftgate
- 10” touchscreens in the 2nd row
5 Year / 100k Mile Powertrain Warranty on your new vehicle from Salerno Duane Summit
- Great prices on every vehicle!
- Special discounts on service & parts!
- Refer a friend and get up to $200!
Satellite Radio • Navigation • Voice Command • Wifi
Keeping Your Family Safe
Your family is your most precious cargo, which is why the Chrysler Pacifica is designed to keep them safe whether you’re driving around town or on busier highways like Routes 22 & 24, I-78 and the Parkway.
There are over 100 available safety & security technologies in the Pacifica and several come standard such as ParkView rear backup camera, 8 airbags and Ready Alert Braking. Among the upgrades available for this Chrysler minivan are:
- Forward Collision Warning system w/ mitigation
- Lane Departure Warning system w/ mitigation
- Rear Park Assist system w/ stop
- Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist system
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Stop and Hold