The Jeep Grand Cherokee is the most-awarded SUV ever for so many reasons. And many of those reasons return for the 2019 edition including its extensive amenity lineup designed for comfort, safety & convenience and its choice of 5 engines including:
- 295-hp 3.6L Pentastar V6 that tows up to 6,200 lbs
- 5.7L HEMI V8 that ups the towing capacity to 7,200 lbs
- SRT-exclusive 6.4L V8 that delivers 475 hp
- Trackhawk-exclusive 6.2L supercharged V8 that produces 707 hp
- 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 for unique capabilities you can’t get in a gasoline engine
The same trims return for the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee including the Laredo, Limited, Trailhawk, Overland, Summit, SRT & Trackhawk. The Upland and High Altitude editions also returns for 2019 and the all-new Limited X trim makes it debut replacing the departing Laredo E.See Our New Jeep Grand Cherokee Inventory
Many of the features offered in the Grand Cherokee stay the same including the Quadra-Lift Air suspension system and 4 4WD choices comprised of Quadra-Trac I, Quadra-Trac II, Quadra-Drive II & Quadra-Trac Active On Demand. However, there are a few enhancements that you should know about before choosing which model to buy or lease.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Updates
Every 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee here at our dealership serving Springfield NJ now comes standard with blind spot monitoring with rear cross path detection to help prevent an accident. Blind spot monitoring alerts you when a vehicle is approaching your blind spot without you needing to turn your head, while rear cross path detection
Other features coming standard in the Grand Cherokee include:
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted audio & cruise control buttons
- Uconnect 4 infotainment system with 7″ touchscreen & 6 speakers
- 7 airbags including a driver’s knee airbag
- ParkView rear backup camera with the ParkSense rear park assist system
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto now comes standard in the Grand Cherokee Limited trim. Working with iPhones and Android smartphones, respectively, these capabilities allow you to integrate your phone into your SUV for calling, texting, getting directions, accessing your music library and more.
These 2 features are exclusive to the Uconnect 8.4” touchscreen radio that comes with a navigation system, a USB port and bonded glass to give you higher resolution & pinch-and-zoom capability. Depending on the model you pick, you can get 6 speakers, a 9-speaker Alpine premium audio system or a 19-speaker Harman Kardon high-performance sound system.
The last 2 updates for 2019 are appearance related. The Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland comes with 20” Heritage wheels for a distinct look, while the Summit trim now offers a unique 20” wheel design as an option.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X has been unveiled and it makes quite the first impression. This comes with the features you’d find in the Limited trim that include the Uconnect 8.4” touchscreen infotainment system, heated steering wheel & 1st/2nd-row seats, a memory system for the preferred settings of 2 drivers and more.
What makes the Limited X different is that you get a distinctive design & amenities that features:
- Unique front & rear fascia
- Performance hood
- Granite Crystal exterior accents
- 20” Low Gloss Granite Crystal wheels
- Black interior with Heritage perforated seats & unique finishes
- 9-speaker Alpine audio system with a subwoofer, 506-watt amplifier and active noise cancellation
The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee is available here at our Union County NJ dealership location in a variety of exterior colors including the new-for-2019 Slate Blue, Green Metallic & Sting Gray. The other options you have include:
- Diamond Black
- Walnut Brown
- Velvet Red
- Granite Crystal
- Billet Silver
- Ivory Pearl Tri-Coat
- Bright White
Contact Salerno Duane Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to learn more about the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee or to schedule your test drive at our showroom in Summit, New Jersey!