The 2018 Ram 1500 is here at Salerno Duane in Union County, New Jersey and there are plenty of updates to enjoy for this pickup truck! One of the more exciting features to now come standard is a backup camera to make parallel parking & getting out of parking spots so much simpler.
Among the improvements specifically designed for select trims or features are:
- Upgraded appearance for the Sport
- Optional factory-installed leather interior for the Rebel
- Optional Sirius Guardian with SOS Call, Roadside Assistance, Remote Services, Send and Go & Vehicle Finder services
- 4G LTE WiFi, HD Radio, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, USB Flip, pinch-to-zoom capability & improved resolution for 8.4” Uconnect radios
- Remote exterior switch in truck bed for activating the LED bed lights
- Fleet Telematics Module for vehicle tracking efficiency
Coming over from the 2017 model year are 11 trims including the Tradesman, Express, SLT, HFE, Big Horn, Sport, Night, Rebel, Laramie, Laramie Longhorn & Laramie Limited. Debuting for the 2018 model year are the all-new top-of-the-line Limited Tungsten trim, as well as the following special editions: Harvest, Laramie Longhorn Southfork & Hydro Blue Sport.Browse Our Ram 1500 Inventory
2018 Ram 1500 Harvest Edition
Even though fall is just about over, the Ram 1500 Harvest Edition has taken inspiration from the autumn season. It’s also inspired by work trucks on the farm and extra capability comes in the form of aggressive on/off-road tires & an increase in ride height by 1”.
Offered in exclusive Case IH Red and New Holland Blue exterior colors with a 2-tone Bright Silver exterior color scheme option in all truck configurations, the Harvest Edition gives you the following exclusives:
- Bright Silver wheel flares and upper fascia
- Black tubular side steps
- Fold-out bumper step and mud flaps
- Durable spray-in bedliner
- Rubber floor mats
- Skid plates
- Tow hooks on 4×4 models
- Chrome 7” wheels, “Wave Mesh” luxury cross-hair grille, dual exhaust tips (V8 models only), outside mirrors & door handles
2018 Ram 1500 Hydro Blue Sport
There have been many color-based special editions based on the Sport trim and the latest one is the Ram 1500 Hydro Blue that features the monochromatic Hydro Blue exterior color. It’s offered on 5.7L HEMI V8-equipped trucks with the Crew Cab short-bed body style.
Options like Active Level air suspension, ParkSense parking assist, the RamBox storage system and chrome wheel-to-wheel or black tubular side steps are offered on the Hydro Blue, along with:
- Body-colored front fascia, rear bumper, outside mirrors, door handles and grille with black billet inserts & a black R-A-M letter badge
- Black Sport performance hood decals, bezel projector headlamps, LED tail lights & badging
- Polished or gloss black 20″ (4×4) or 22″ (4×2) aluminum wheels
2018 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn Southfork
If you want to get a special edition with more refinement, then you should consider the Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn Southfork. That’s because it comes with amenities like luxury floor mats, premium leather heated/ventilated front seats, the Convenience Group and a Uconnect 4C 8.4″ touchscreen radio with navigation.
Offered on Crew Cab and Mega Cab models with a short or long bed, the Laramie Limited Southfork provides the following unique design cues:
- Walnut-trimmed steering wheel
- Canyon Brown & Light Frost Beige “Natura Plus” 100% full-grain leather seats
- Leather-wrapped A- and B-pillar grab handles
- Light Greystone suede headliner with matching visors
- Galvanized-appearance trim pieces, unique Walnut-colored real ash wood accents & Ruby Red stitching throughout the interior
- 2-tone exterior color option with RV Match Walnut Brown hue
- Bright chrome “Longhorn” tailgate badge
- “Longhorn” note on glove box & floor mats with metal badging
2018 Ram 1500 Limited Tungsten
The 2018 Ram 1500 Limited Tungsten is the new top-of-the-line trim of this pickup truck family. There are plenty of standard features onboard this model including heated & ventilated front seats, heated rear seats & steering wheel, remote start, power-adjustable pedals and an 8.4″ Uconnect radio with navigation.
By upgrading to the Limited Tungsten, you can also get the following features:
- Light Greystone suede headliner
- Ultra-premium “Natura Plus” Frost/Indigo-colored premium leather seats, instrument panel, steering wheel, center armrest & doors
- Real wood interior accents
- Indigo-colored carpet with rubber floor mats and snap-out Frost & Indigo carpeted inserts
- Chrome R-A-M-lettered grille, badging & accents
- Black headlamp surrounds
- Body-colored sport hood, bumpers, outside mirrors, door handles & running boards
The team at Salerno Duane will help you find the right 2018 Ram 1500 truck for your driving needs and budget. With 3 engines, 5 cab/bed configurations, 2 drivetrains and 14 exterior colors (more if you count 2-tone options) to choose from, you’re sure to find a pickup that’s right for you! Contact us today to schedule your test drive or learn more!!