Last year’s redesign of the legendary Jeep Wrangler has made this SUV more popular than ever. And the 2019 edition continues the legacy of adding lots of safety technologies, new conveniences and enhanced performance.
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler adds a Bikini exterior paint option and 2 technologies to the Advanced Safety Group: adaptive cruise control & forward collision warning. Among the most popular features returning to this new SUV are:
- 4th-generation Uconnect infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto and either a 7.0” or 8.4” touchscreen
- Best-in-class 44° approach angle, 27.8° breakover angle, 37° departure angle & 10.9” of ground clearance
- Heated front seats & steering wheel, ideal for North & Central New Jersey winters
- More than 75 safety & security features including blind spot monitoring, rear park assist & hill descent control
All 4 trim levels return for 2019 including the Sport, Sport S, Sahara and Rubicon. The Rock-Trac 4×4 system returns for the Rubicon, while the rest of the trims get the Command-Trac 4×4 system; both are optimal choices for off-road driving. In addition, the legendary 3.6L Pentastar V6 and efficient 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine options are also back.Browse Our New Jeep Wrangler Inventory
But, there are a couple of highlights we think you should know about for the 2019 Wrangler including some significant award wins and the first special edition since the redesign.
2019 Motor Trend SUV of the Year
The biggest accolade earned by the new Jeep Wrangler is being named the 2019 Motor Trend SUV of the Year. This vehicle won because of due to its performance during a litany of testing on 3 separate courses, with the judges especially enjoying its fuel efficiency, ride quality, simple-to-use infotainment system and styling.
Motor Trend judged the 2019 Jeep Wrangler on the following categories:
- Design advancement
- Engineering excellence
- Performance of intended function
This SUV beat out several other popular models seen around the Union County NJ area including:
- 2019 Acura RDX
- 2019 Ford Expedition
- 2019 Hyundai Kona
- 2019 Jaguar I-Pace
- 2019 Lincoln Navigator
- 2019 Range Rover Velar
- 2019 Subaru Forester
- 2019 Volvo XC40
The redesigned Wrangler has also earned accolades including FOUR WHEELER’s 2019 SUV of the Year, Kelley Blue Book’s Best Resale Value & 5-Year Cost to Own Award and Vincentric’s Best Value in America, showing that this Jeep is the right choice for your money.
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab Edition
Debuting very late in the previous model year, the Jeep Wrangler Moab Edition takes off-road driving to the next level. Inspired by the trails traveled every year in Moab UT during the annual Easter Jeep Safari event, this special-edition SUV is based on the Sahara trim that gives you a number of upgraded features.
However, the Moab offers a unique design that gives you:
- Low-Gloss Black headlight surrounds, grille throats, tow hooks & 17” Rubicon wheels paired with aggressive 32” mud-terrain tires
- Rubicon-inspired hood, rock rails & steel bumpers with removable end caps
- Available Sahara side steps
- Body-colored hardtop, Dual Top Group or Sky One-Touch power top options
- Moab decal on the hood
Other amenities onboard to enhance performance and comfort include:
- Selec-Trac full-time 2-speed transfer case
- Trac-Lok limited-slip rear differential
- Leather Interior Group (leather-trimmed seats & leather-wrapped dashboard with contrast stitching)
- Safety Group (blind spot monitoring, rear cross path detection & ParkView rear backup camera with dynamic grid lines)
- 8.4” Uconnect touchscreen infotainment system with navigation
- 9-speaker Alpine premium audio system
- All-weather slush mats
Salerno Duane Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will help you find the right 2019 Jeep Wrangler to fulfill your driving needs and budget here at our dealership serving Springfield NJ. Contact our team today to learn more about this award-winning SUV or to schedule your test drive!