The 2019 Jeep Compass marks the first set of major changes made to this SUV since its redesign a couple of years ago. And it’s here in Central New Jersey at Salerno Duane!
Like last year’s model, the Compass is offered in the returning trims that include Sport, Latitude, Limited and Trailhawk. The Altitude special edition also makes a comeback for 2019, but there are 2 new special editions added: the 2019 Jeep Compass Upland & the 2019 Jeep Compass High Altitude.
They each share nameplates as special editions for other Jeep models like the Cherokee & Grand Cherokee to give you some unique features & design cues. Whether you choose one of these or a returning model, you can get optimal traction & control via the available Jeep Active Drive 4×4 system or the Trailhawk-exclusive Jeep Active Drive Low 4×4 system with a 20:1 crawl ratio & a Rock mode.Shop For a New Jeep Compass
Meet the Jeep Compass Upland & High Altitude
The 2019 Jeep Compass Upland is designed to give you some added off-road features found in the Trailhawk except more at the pricepoint of the base Sport trim. This special edition also gives you other rugged design cues. This bundle includes:
- Trailhawk 17″ wheels, all-weather floor mats & front fascia with Matte Black tow hooks
- Gloss Black roof, lower rear fascia valance, fog lamp bezels, Upland badging & grille with black rings
- Black side roof rails & cloth seats
- Silver anodized interior accents
- Front suspension skid plate
- Bright chrome exhaust tip
The 2019 Jeep Compass High Altitude is similar to the Altitude except the High Altitude provides added features since it’s based on the Limited model that offers more upgrades than the Latitude (which the Altitude is based on). Among the unique offerings of this special edition are:
- Satin Gloss Granite grille surrounds, 19” wheels, daylight opening and badging
- Black daylight opening moldings, grille, chrome exhaust tips & roof rails
- Gloss Black roof
- Premium Lighting Group
- Anodized gunmetal interior finishes
- Tungsten interior stitching
Other 2019 Jeep Compass Enhancements
Besides the 2 packages above, there are also several new amenities offered for the latest Compass. For starters, the Premium Lighting Group found in the High Altitude is comprised of HID headlamps with signature LED lighting & LED tail lamps and is also offered as options in the Latitude, Limited & Trailhawk models.
You’ll also be happy to know that every 2019 Jeep Compass at our dealership serving Springfield NJ comes with a Uconnect infotainment system featuring a touchscreen that’s at least 7”, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth and more. Select models come with the Uconnect 8.4″ touchscreen radio with optional navigation.
For added peace of mind, the Advanced Safety Group Package now includes adaptive cruise control that lets you maintain a set distance between your vehicle and the one in front of you. Other technologies in this bundle to help prevent accidents include:
- Full-speed forward collision warning with active braking
- LaneSense lane departure warning with lane keep assist
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror for reducing glare
- Auto high-beam headlamp control
Other changes for the 2019 Compass include a new design for the Trailhawk’s 17” wheels and the addition of a new exterior color: Sting Grey. That means that there are now 11 paint choices to pick from for this new Jeep.
Salerno Duane Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will help you find the right 2019 Jeep Compass to meet your driving needs & budget at our Union County NJ dealership location. Contact our team to learn more about this SUV or schedule your test drive at our showroom in Summit!