Reserve Yours Today!
The most powerful SUV ever has been revealed: the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk! The pulse-raising performance comes from the supercharged 6.2L V8 under the hood that delivers an impressive 707 horsepower and 645 lb/ft of torque.
This engine gets really impressive numbers on roads throughout Central New Jersey including:
- 3.5 seconds: 0-60 mph acceleration time
- 11.6 seconds: quarter mile time (at 116 mph)
- 180 mph: top speed
- 114 feet: 60-0 mph braking distance
- 0.88g: skid pad capability
The V8 uses a 2,380cc-per-revolution supercharger with integral charge-air coolers & an integrated electronic bypass valve to produce the power. The forged-steel crankshaft has induction-hardened bearing surfaces to withstand nearly 1,600 psi, which is nearly equal to 5 family sedans.
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Performance
We already spoke about the Trackhawk’s exclusive engine, but there are other technologies used to give you an exhilarating drive.
For starters, the TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission has been specially tuned for the V8’s higher torque capacity and provides improved shift response.
When putting the pedal to the metal, sometimes you need to stop suddenly because of other drivers on the road. That’s where the high-performance Brembo brakes come in to help you stop quicker. These brakes measure 15.75” up front and 1378” in the rear.
Of course, the Trackhawk is still a Jeep that’s made for going off-road. This model uses tech like Bilstein adaptive damping suspension and Jeep Quadra-Trac on-demand 4WD system with electronic limited-slip rear differential & single-speed active transfer case to let you take the adventure anywhere in Central New Jersey and beyond.
Sporty Look, Comfortable Feel
The amenities that you get in the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk made for a distinct, athletic appearance that helps with performance. Just a few that you can see on the vehicle’s exterior include:
- 4” Black Chrome quad exhaust tips
- Redesigned fascia that optimizes airflow & cooling
- Gloss Black headlamp surround & rear valence
- Low Gloss Black 20” forged aluminum wheels
- Yellow Brembo brake calipers
- “Supercharged” front door badging & “Trackhawk” liftgate badging
The interior also is inspired by the racetrack, but gives you the luxury you’d expect from the Grand Cherokee name. Some features that you can find inside include:
- Nappa leather & suede seats with an embroidered “Trackhawk” logo
- Light Black Chrome finishes
- Carbon fiber spears
- Upscale real metal accents
- 8.4” Uconnect touchscreen with Trackhawk-exclusive Performance Pages
- Dual-screen rear-seat entertainment center with Blu-ray
- 19-speaker Harman Kardon high-performance audio system
In addition to luxury, the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk also provides more than 70 safety & security features. A few those you’ll be interested in include:
- Valet mode that’s designed to driving on roads around your hometown
- Trailer Hitch Camera View at Speed for seeing the up to 7,200 lbs of items being towed via the rear-mounted camera while moving
- Blind-spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection
- Full-speed Forward Collision Warning with Crash Mitigation
- Lane Departure Warning-Plus
This Jeep Grand Cherokee will thrill you and make you feel at home in the Union County NJ area. Contact Salerno Duane in Summit to learn more about the 707-hp 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk today!