For 15 years, there have been SRT versions of 7 Dodge vehicles that give you more power under the hood. Now joining the ranks of SRT vehicles at our Central New Jersey dealership location is the 2018 Dodge Durango SRT!
The SRT model is the most powerful Durango ever built thanks to its 392-cubic-inch HEMI V8 that delivers 475 horsepower and 470 lb/ft of torque. Thanks to this engine and its pairing with specifically calibrated TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission & performance-tuned AWD, you can go from 0 to 60 mph in 4.4 seconds, hit a quarter mile in 12.9 seconds and drive as fast as 180 mph.
2018 Dodge Durango SRT Features
There are plenty of unique technologies and amenities onboard the 2018 Dodge Durango SRT. For starters, you can customize your ride with the 7-mode drive system that lets you precisely adjust drive settings to maximize performance or comfort. Those modes include:
- Auto for longer, relaxed driving conditions
- Sport for increased vehicle performance
- Track for maximum performance capability on smooth & dry surfaces
- Snow for driving in inclement conditions
- Tow for setting the ideal configurations when you have a trailer on back
- Valet for reducing power (great for less experienced drivers)
- ECO to maximize gas savings
In addition, performance is enhanced by the wider exterior, SRT hood with functional cold-air duct & heat extractors, sophisticated Active Damping System, 3% stiffer front springs, 16% stiffer rear springs, 18% stiffer rear sway bar & Brembo high-performance brakes.
A sportier appearance inside & out comes from the use of:
- New performance Laguna leather & carbon fiber trim
- Hand-wrapped instrument panel with live silver accent stitch
- SRT flat-bottom performance steering wheel with SRT paddle shifters
- Heated/ventilated front & heated 2nd-row captain’s chairs with embossed SRT logos
- Premium velour bound floor mats with embroidered SRT logo
- Suede-wrapped headliner & A pillars
- SRT rear body-color lower fascia with Gloss Black accent
- Nickel Chrome-finished 4” dual round exhaust tips
- Performance AWD badging on liftgate
True carbon-fiber instrument panel and door bezels will have late availability for the Durango SRT.
What Else is New for the Durango Lineup?
The SRT isn’t the only 2018 Dodge Durango that gives you performance-car features at our Union County NJ dealership location. For starters, every Durango comes standard with a driver-oriented electronic T-shifter that provides intuitive gear selection & an Auto Stick selector gate for more control.
The 2018 Durango also now comes standard with a new sport steering wheel and a backup camera to help you parallel park & back out of parking spots. Upgrading to the Durango GT trim lets you have a power liftgate, Capri & suede bucket leather seats or Capri leather seats and the option to get the Technology Group for added convenience features.
If you opt for the 2018 Dodge Durango GT with the Blacktop Appearance Package or Brass Monkey Appearance Package, you’ll also get the SRT’s performance hood that keeps the engine cool with a center air inlet duct flanked by heat extractors.
The SRT most inspires the 2018 Dodge Durango R/T because it receives the SRT’s B5 Blue exterior color option, front fascia, performance hood, lower valence & LED fog lamps. The ParkSense® Park Assist System with new-for-2018 Front Park Assist, which uses sensors in the front bumper to detect obstacles & help prevent fender benders, also comes standard in the R/T.
There are plenty of choices to be made at Salerno Duane when it comes to the 2018 Dodge Durango. Contact us to learn more about this 7-passenger SUV or schedule a test drive at our Summit, New Jersey dealership location!