We know that special editions of the Jeep Wrangler like the 75th Anniversary, Freedom Edition, Willys Wheeler and Rubicon Hard Rock have made such an impact that they’re returning for another year.
However, there are 2 brand-new 2017 Jeep Wrangler and 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited special editions that will surely make a splash in the Union County, New Jersey area: the Rubicon Recon and the Winter. They are very different, yet give you the amazing driving experience you desire.
2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon
If you’re looking to take your adventure off-road to the extreme, you should consider the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon since it offers a 73:1:1 crawl ratio, a half-inch lift, a stronger front axle, enhanced rock rails and more exclusive features.
You can use the premium Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) to see key information about the off-road components the special edition uses, as well as vital readouts that are helpful when you’re on the trail.
You’ll also get an off-road look and feel in the Rubicon Recon thanks to features such as:
- Low Gloss Granite Crystal 17” aluminum wheels, grille inserts & headlamp rings
- Low Gloss Black grille & off-road bumpers
- Dual-vented Power Dome hood w/ black-silhouette “Rubicon” decals
- Black leather heated seats w/ “Rubicon” embroidered logo
- Midnight Star Black vent rings, steering wheel spokes & door pulls
- Red interior & exterior accents
2017 Jeep Wrangler Winter
If you like skiing or snowboarding, then the Jeep Wrangler Winter may be the right choice since it’s inspired by those winter sport athletes who made their own trail in the snow.
Not to mention the off-road driving experience you’ll get with the Command-Trac® 4×4 system & Trac-Lok® limited slip differential with an available Tru-Lok® electronic rear locker to handle snowy and icy drives.
Besides all-weather slush mats and off-road steel bumpers & rock rails, other unique appearance features and sought-after tech coming in the Wrangler Winter include:
- Heated leather-trimmed front seats
- 9-speaker Alpine® premium audio system
- Remote start system to turn the heat on before you enter
- 17” Mid-Gloss Black wheels
- Black grille accents, fuel filler door & taillamp guards
- Piano black interior accents
Whether you want the Rubicon Recon, Winter or something different, we’ll help you find the right 2017 Jeep Wrangler or Wrangler Unlimited for your driving needs and budget at our Central NJ dealership location in Summit. Please contact us to schedule a test drive or learn more!