There are some significant changes to the Dodge Grand Caravan minivan, which turned 20 this model year. For starters, value has been added since the number of trims has reduced from 6 to 4 and they condense features for a better price for Central New Jersey drivers.
The new base model for the 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan is the SE. This grade provides a number of desired features including:
- 6.5” touchscreen radio to control your music and more
- Rearview backup camera to help you parallel park or get out of parking spaces
- Foldaway power heated outside mirrors that work wonders in the winter
- 3-zone temperature control, so everyone stays
- 3rd-row Stow n’ Go seating that folds into the floor
- 7 airbags & LATCH child seat restraints to keep everyone in the car of all ages safe during a collision
The next trim is the SE Plus, which comes with the popular Blacktop Appearance Package. You’ll turn all of the soccer moms’ heads thanks to the 17” polished aluminum wheels with Gloss Black pockets, Gloss Black grille and Black headlamp bezels.
The 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT includes all of the features offered in the departing SXT Plus model and tech such as remote start for keeping your minivan at the optimal temperature inside all year around.
The top-of-the-line GT gives you more premium amenities like everything from the previous year’s R/T trim, a navigation system and the Driver’s Convenience Group. This feature bundle gives you added cargo areas to bring you and your family’s belongings along for the ride, more technology to make you feel more at home driving around the Union County NJ area and more lighting.
KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Award Winner
The 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan also earned the KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Award. Receiving this accolade for the 2nd year in a row, this minivan beat out the competition including the 2017 Honda Odyssey and 2017 Toyota Sienna.
There are several factors in determining 5-Year Cost to Own Award winners including purchase price, anticipated fuel costs, scheduled maintenance & repair costs, projected depreciation and financing/insurance/state fees.
Kelley Blue Book touted about the following features of the Grand Caravan:
- Low price point (contact us for pricing details)
- Fuel economy (up to 25 mpg highway)
- 2nd-row Stow n ‘Go seating (folds into the floor to help provide up to 140.3 cubic feet of cargo room)
- Comfortable seating (fits up to 7 adults inside)
- Rear entertainment system (9” overhead screen in the 2nd row)
- Upgraded audio system (offers up to 9 speakers, Bluetooth, optional navigation & more)
Our team will help you find the right 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan for your driving needs and budget at our Summit, New Jersey dealership location. Contact us to learn even more about this award-winning minivan!