Dodge has an eye for minivans, but the 2015 Dodge Journey combines the best aspects of the traditional Dodge vans like storage and safety with more of an SUV feel. The Dodge Journey seats up to seven passengers, making it your perfect family ride with all its features.
2015 Dodge Journey Storage and Safety
Dodge is known for making the most of its cargo space, and the 2015 Journey is no different. You’re able to easily fold flat the second and third row seats in addition to the passenger seat to get 67 cubic feet of space for your cargo. Flip n’ Stow storage system makes it easier than ever to fold the front seat down to make the most of your storage, or simply turn your passenger seat into a bench area for your comfort.
The new 2015 Dodge Journey also features:
- An in-floor cooler.
- Second row in-floor storage areas.
- Tilt n’ Slide second row seats, making it easy for you to gain access to the third row.
- Second-row booster seats for children are integrated into the vehicle. When not needed, they’ll easily fold away and be unnoticeable.
Safety is a top priority for Dodge, and with the Journey’s features, it delivers. With seven standard airbags, Brake Assist to help you apply the brakes in emergencies, ParkView Rear Backup Camera and Park Assist system to help you park with no trouble, the Journey aims to make your ride as safe as possible.
Models and Technology of the 2015 Dodge Journey
The 2015 Dodge Journey is available in a variety of colors and seven models to choose from. A 2.4L 16-valve dual VVT engine comes standard and with the SXT, Crossroad, SXT Plus, and Limited, you’ll get the option of getting a 3.6L 24-valve VVT engine. All models come with an estimated 26 miles per gallon on the highway.
Technology the Journey incorporates:
- Electronic Roll Mitigation to help you stay on course and keep your vehicle from rolling.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) works with the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) to help keep you on the road and help you maintain control of your vehicle in less-than-perfect weather or emergencies.
- Optional SiriusXM Satellite radio with one year subscription.
- Uconnect Voice Command with Bluetooth lets you be hands free and safe in the Journey.
With 17 to 19-inch wheels to choose from in chrome, steel, or aluminum, you can travel in style and be fully updated and integrated with your world in the Journey.
This vehicle shouldn’t be passed up for 2015; come check out our selection of Dodge Journey SUVs at Salerno Duane in Summit, New Jersey! We have a great selection of Dodges for any vehicle you’re looking for.