When it comes to the 2017 Ram 1500, you have so many choices at our Union County NJ dealership location between 4×2 vs 4×4, long & short bed options, 3 cab configurations, 11 trims and loads of features. Our team will help you find the right pickup truck for your driving needs and budget.
There are plenty of updates that you should know about before picking your 1500, ranging from new & returning special editions to an improvement to the feature lineup of select trims.
Ram 1500 Rebel Mojave Sand
If you’re looking for a sleek contrast that brings the desert to Central New Jersey, then you should consider the 2017 Ram 1500 Rebel Mojave Sand. It introduces the Mojave Sand paint color alongside a black-decaled performance hood and an all-black interior.
Blackened design cues for the interior include:
- Black anodized bezels on the doors, center console, instrument panel & gauge cluster trim rings
- All-black seats with black embroidery
- Light Slate Gray accent stitching in the instrument panel, center console lid, doors & seats
- Deep rubber floor mats embossed with gray Ram’s head logos
Ram 1500 Ignition Orange Sport
If you’re looking for a truck that’ll really brighten up your day, then the 2017 Ram 1500 Ignition Orange Sport is the ideal choice. You’ll get the look and feel you desire out of your truck thanks to features like:
- Monochromatic exterior hue with body-color grille & black Ram’s head badge
- Sport performance hood with black decals
- Black tailgate & body side badging
- “Copperhead” accent stitching throughout the cabin
- Sport embroidery on the seats
- Accent-colored Ram’s head embroidery on the headrests
- Colored-accent sport mesh on the seat inserts
- Anodized Orange-painted spears & trim rings
Ram 1500 Night
If you’re looking for some blacked-out features, then you should consider the 2017 Ram 1500 Night. Based on the Sport trim, this model offers features made for performing on the road and turning heads alike such as:
- A black grille surround with black “Hex Perf” pattern inserts
- Bold “RAM” stamped tailgate with blacked-out lettering (like the 1500 Rebel)
- Black Ram’s head grille badge
- Flat black Ram 1500 door badge, 4×4 tailgate badge & 5.7L HEMI® door badging (if applicable)
- 20” gloss black aluminum wheels with P275/60R20 black sidewall all-season tires
Other Updates For 2017
- Remote start now comes standard in the Ram 1500 Sport & Rebel, which will come in handy to warm up your truck in winter months or cool it during the summer
- Automatic Temperature Control now comes standard in the Ram 1500 Bighorn & Rebel, so you can always feel comfortable
- Keyless Go, SmartBeam and rain-sensing wipers now come standard in the Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn
- Uconnect 8.4, automatic dual-zone temperature control, anti-spin differential, premium gauge cluster, rear backup camera & rear park assist now come standard in the Ram 1500 Rebel
- A new 5-micron cabin air filter now comes equipped in all models to help you breathe easier
If you want to learn more about the 2017 Ram 1500 or schedule a test drive at our dealership location in Union County NJ, please contact the Salerno Duane team today!